Microsoft Office 365 is a suite of cloud-based productivity and collaboration applications that integrates all Microsoft’s existing online applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Sway, and Access) into a cloud service. Enterprises of all sizes are finding Office 365 collaboration to be increasingly popular due to its ability to drive productivity.
By the End of This Program the Participants will be able to:
- Access the company account, save, open, and edit files.
- Creating Word documents, manage and format them.
- Using the PowerPoint to create attractive presentations.
- Create email account.
- Configure MS Outlook to send and receive emails.
- Using one drive for easy access to the cloud files.